Motorcycle accident more likely to be lethal than accidents only involving passenger cars. The bike offers little protection to the rider from the impact of the collision. Motorists routinely thrown from their bikes during a violent impact from the accident. Regardless of whether the collision caused the other riders, motorcyclists are exposed to severe injury or normally fatal.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio or Tennessee, You may be able to take legal action against drivers who cause injury to you.
Motorcycle accident Attorney in Becker Law Office will review the details of your accident and explain your legal options. Our legal team has fought for the injured for over 30 years. We may be able to ask for compensation from the wrong driver to help you recover from an injury to your motorcycle.
Schedule a free legal consultation with Becker Law Office today. Learn about Your options for filing a claim and recover compensation that you deserve.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Can Help
When the motorcycle accident occurred, the driver who caused the accident may be subject to legal liability over injury it causes. This is true regardless of whether the motorcyclists wearing a motorcycle helmet at the time of the accident.
The driver of the wrong that is causing Your injury may be legally responsible for:
- Medical costs now and in the future if you need care or ongoing care.
- Loss of earnings, including loss of income due to the decline in power.
- Repair or replacement of your motorcycle.
- Pain and suffering, including emotional distress.
- The cost of the funeral and burial in the death of a loved one is wrong in a motorcycle accident.
You can ask for compensation from drivers who wrong by filing personal injury claims. The claims will be resolved through the settlement agreement outside of court or decided in the civil courts.
If you have a motorcycle injury claim, you need an experienced motorcycle injury attorney who represents You — whether to negotiate a settlement or submit your case to the jury.
Our lawyers in the Becker Law Office will:
- investigate Your accident
- Save the location of the accident evidence before it is lost
- identify potentially guilty parties
- determine the available insurance policies to pay compensation
- send a notice letter claims to insurance companies
- trying to negotiate a settlement.
- To pursue the completion of the most profitable, you need an experienced and skilled negotiator who knows the tactics the insurance company that represents you. If your case was filed to the Court, you will want a lawyer experienced in superior court litigation to advocate on your behalf.